New to Your Credit Network is the New Millennium Black Diamond Visa/Mastercard issued by New Millennium Bank. In this blog entry we will cover the basics, its rewards program and how it stacks up to other cards.
New Millennium Black Diamond Basics
- Secured Credit Card
- 19.5% APR
- $59 annual fee
A Secure Choice
The Black Diamond Credit Card is designed for those who are having trouble getting approved for a credit card. It is a secure credit card that is backed by a deposit you make into an interest-earning savings account. The card does offer some great bonus features, which include:
- No credit check will be performed, so you can receive this card no matter what your credit history looks like.
- Card contains a credit limit between $300 and $5,000.
- Can open and contribute to a FDIC insured savings account
- When your card gets processed you can redeem a free companion airfare ticket to almost anywhere in the United States.
- Automatic enrollment in The Worlds Best Travel Club, which offers special discounts on airfare and hotels.
The Black Diamond Credit Card will be a good fit for you if you need to rebuild your credit history. The card has a high APR and no grace period but that is the trade off for the lack of a credit check. If you are having trouble getting approved for an unsecured credit card, this is one of the most attractive alternatives available to you. Apply for the New Millennium Black Diamond credit card and start rebuilding your credit today!
Click here to apply for the New Millennium Bank Black Diamond Visa/MasterCard