New to Your Credit Network is the Capital One Platinum card. In this blog entry we will cover the basics, what it can do for you and how it stacks up to other cards.
Capital One Platinum Basics
- 19.79% Variable APR
- No annual fee
- No introductory rate
- Designed for people with bad credit or a limited credit history
What the Platinum Card Can Do For You
With a Capital One Platinum card you will enjoy benefits such as:
- World Wide Acceptance - Take your Capital One Bank Card anywhere in the world.
- Master RoadAssist - Enjoy emergency roadside assistance anywhere in the United States.
- Travel Assistance - Enjoy emergency travel assistance if you are traveling at least 100 miles away from your home. Also included are medical and legal referrals, cash transfers and destination information.
- Global Service - Enjoy emergency customer service, such as lost or stolen cards, quick card replacements and cash advances, anywhere in the world.
Building Good Credit
The Capital One Platinum card is designed for those with a limited credit history that might have getting credit cards. With the No Hassle Capital One Platinum Card you can take advantage of the platinum benefits to help improve you credit rating. It can be hard to find a good credit card with no credit history; this card can help you build that history.
Click here to apply for the Capital One Platinum credit card.