New to Your Credit Network is the NASCAR RacePoints Visa Credit Card from Bank of America. In this blog entry we will cover the basics, the rewards program and how it compares to other cards of the same type.
NASCAR Credit Card Basics
- 0% introductory rate for the first 12 billing cycles on balance transfers and cash advance checks.
- 15.99% fixed APR
- No annual fee
- A point based reward program that is every NASCAR fan's dream come true
NASRCAR Card Rewards Program
This officially licensed NASCAR credit card comes with a reward program that is almost too perfect for the NASCAR die hard fan. Upon your first purchase you will receive a free NASCAR licensed tailgate chair; after that you get one point for every dollar you spend on net retail purchases, this excludes returns, rebates and money orders. You can redeem these points on these exciting NASCAR products:
- 2,500 points gets you free tickets to the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series Bass Pro Shops 500
- 5,400 points gets you a 1:24-scale diecast car
- 14,900 points gets you a ProScan 100 scanner
- 50,000 points grants you access to driver-introduction red carpet area
- 175,000 points lets you be a crew chief for a day
The card also offers 100% fraud protection, 24 hour customer service and online bill management service.
NASCAR RacePoints Credit Card Finishes in First!
This card is a dream come true for the hardcore NASCAR fan. The unique points based reward system allows you to get cool NASCAR stuff and fulfill all your racing fantasies. The card is meant for those with good credit but has a little higher interest rate, 15.99%, then other cards issued by Bank of America. Depending on your credit score you can lower that rate to 9.99%. The card comes with no annual fee, which is a plus. You can also get the card designed featuring your favorite driver. When it comes to NASCAR fans, all other cards are in 2nd place.
Click here for a complete review & credit card application for the NASCAR Race Points Visa Credit Card.
Your Credit Network