Tribute MasterCard is a credit card many people have mixed opinions about - some like it while others donâ€™t. Here we provide the facts to explain just what it is the Tribute MasterCard website is doing right and some of the things that you may or may not like. First we will explain what the credit card offers and then we will elaborate on some of most common complaints/issues people are having with the credit card.
The Tribute Credit Card Offersâ€¦
- Designed for Poor Credit. This credit card is designed to help build an individualâ€™s credit score if they have bad credit and limited credit opportunities.
- Instant Approval. After an individual applies for a Tribute MasterCard they will receive an approval almost instantly. This is one of the features that makes this poor credit credit card so popular.
- Grace Period. Tribute Bank MasterCard has longer grace periods than most banks. This makes it easy and convenient to make a payment on times when compared to other credit cards that do not offer a grace period at all.
- Flexible Interest Rate. The interest rate might go back and forth from time to time, depending on the US prime rate and how dedicated you are about paying your bill. This rewards people who are serious about rebuilding credit!
- Travel Accident Insurance. When you travel with your Tribute MasterCard you will have accident insurance to cover you should the unthinkable occur.
- Acceptance & Usability. The Tribute credit card is accepted at millions of endless places around the world â€“ any place where the MasterCard logo is displayed!
On the Flipsideâ€¦
When you go online and search for credit cards, specifically the Tribute Credit card, you will find information both good and bad; however, most people look at the bad ratings and almost instantly think that this credit card is worthless and will be nothing but problems for them in the future. The number one problem that people have with this credit card is some the yearly charges that are required to join the program, but like many cards in the â€œbad creditâ€ category the fees cannot be avoided due to an applicantâ€™s poor credit profile.
Getting a credit card is not easy, and when consumers have bad credit their applications are usually turned down more often than not. This is why some bad credit credit cards have an application fee; the application fee is designed to offset the liability credit card companies incur when accepting someone with bad credit history. Bad credit history is a red flag, so by charging the fee it is eliminating people who are not serious about building their credit score and significantly reduces credit card fraud perpetrated against unsuspecting individuals.
Ready to apply for the Tribute Credit Card? Great! Click here for Tributeâ€™s full credit card review & application.
Is the Tribute MasterCard not for you? Try some of these related credit products:
Team Your Credit Network